Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
ZHAOHUI Mattress Predector Cotton Breathable Keep Warm Quilted Elastic Terry Soft Comfortable, 4 Packages, 6 colors, 2 Sizes (color A-1pc, Size Queen) dkehaa1624-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- Boscoman - Tie-dye Round Beanbag Chair - Pink Rainbow (BOX S)
- Bathroom anti-slip door mat W35 x L59 INCH Asian,Hand Drawn Illustration of Old Singapore Traditional Building People Umbrellas Travel,Multicolor Easy to clean, no deformation, no fading Non-slip Door
- Desktop Bookshelves Natural Wood Display Shelf Rack Counter Top Bookcase Storage Organizer 1 Drawer for Office & Home Decor Wood (color Brown)
- MYMAO 01Full copper main body wall-mounted kitchen hot and cold water faucet, wall-mounted sink sink laundry pool faucet can be redated
- Mangeoo European Antique Copper Carved Circular seat with Green Jade Towel Ring Towel Rack
- Gyps Faucet Waterfall for Cold and Hot Water Faucet Bathroom Basin White Black Paint Basin Surface Copper Waterfall Tap Faucet Full of Cold Water Rubies
- Westinghouse Lighting 6303700 Isadora Three-Light Indoor Chandelier, Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish with Highlights,
- A1 yuyu19-SLT Bathroom Taps Mixer Mono Basin Mixer Tap Sink Faucet Full copper vintage bamboo waterfall falls out of water, waterfall mouth three sections
- Wall Mount Router Storage Box Set Top Box Shelf Finishing Box Pine, Double Layer (color Brown red)
- Antique Double-Deck Basket Racks Corner Shelf Bathroom Storage Rack, Brass, Brushed Process, 24.5 38cm
- ACME 21454 Ireland Mirror, Espresso Finish
- JWLT All copper redary basin, hot and cold, single hole, cat, basin, water, hot and cold basin,Heighten (send explosion-proof intake pipe)
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Stainless steel kitchen faucet 304 kitchen wash basin of hot and cold dishes sit-in brushed sink washing dishes pool fittings, bullets dish tub faucet no hose
- Bidet Taps Split-type Faucet Copper Hot And Cold Double Three-hole Chrome-plated Bathroom Wash Basin Mixing Valve European Aperture Is 32MM To 40MM Can Be Installed
- Kitchen Faucets Solid Brass Crane for Kitchen Deck Mounted Water Filter Tap Three Ways Sink Mixer 3 Way Kitchen Faucet We-5601
- Taps Kitchen Sinkmini Stylish Elegant Bathroom Basin Faucet Brass Vessel Sink Water Tap
- LHbox Basin Mixer Tap Bathroom Sink Faucet Antique simple full copper hot and cold basin sink faucet sink mixer, brownAntique
- Kitchen faucet hot and cold copper sinkings Caipen sink faucet
- Short Dseing Bathroom Basin Hot And Cold Practical Household Beautiful Faucet, Minimalist Fashion Single Hole Waterfall Faucet, Brass Anti-corrosion Rustproof And Durable Faucet (Size Short)
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Style12 Diameter 40(inch& xFF09; Boys，Personalized Floor mats Abstract Transportation Types for Toddlers Car Ship Truck Scooter Train Aeroplane D54 Floor Mat Entrance Doormat
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...
Join Dr. Li’s community and get new Eat to Beat shopping guide, free!
(3 - 12)
|Add Another Room|
Book direct with us and always receive the best rate, guaranteed!
When you book your room or suite directly with us on our website, you are always guaranteed to receive the best rate compared to external booking sites. If you find a lower rate anywhere else and the rate is publically available, we guarantee that we will match that rate and provide you with a further 10% saving
Terms & Conditions
When you book your stay directly on our website you'll be guaranteed:
- The lowest publically available rate
If you find a lower publically available rate we will match that rate and provide you with a further 10% saving. Submit a claim here.
- Priority Room Upgrade and Early Check-in
Booking direct with us will give you ‘Priority Room Upgrade’ and ‘Priority Early Check-in'
- No hidden fees or charges
Booking direct with us means no additional booking fees or charges added at the last-minute. All our rates shown are including VAT.
- Great perks to enhance your stay
Booking directly with us means you will always receive complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and access to our spa facilities at Akasha Holistic Wellbeing Centre
- Flexible cancellation terms.
Reservations can be cancelled or modified at the latest at 16:00 (local time at the hotel) 1 day prior to arrival free of charge.