Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Maifeini Ship New Modern Pcs 8 Widespread Bathroom Sink Faucet Tap Antique Bronze Clour Crown Handles With 3 dkrcen2524-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- ZVac Central Vacuum Wall Plate 10pk White Low Voltage Brand Inlets Generic Replacement Fits Most Central Vacuum Systems (10, Inlet White Low Voltage)
- Guolaoer Faucet Kitchen Faucet Universal Copper Hot And Cold redatable???Black
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Single hole faucet hot and cold full copper insert drill, INSERT DRILL
- FW Furniture Ware FW Copper antique bamboo faucet European vintage faucet Basin hot and cold faucet
- Power Shower with Holder 23?L Oak
- Basin Taps Swivel Spout Faucet Faucet Chrome Brass Faucetkitchen Mixer Water Mixer Kitchen Faucet
- Pillow Perfect Outdoor Risa Corded Oversized Rectangular Throw Pillow, Lemonade, Set of 2
- Chrome Kai&Guo Bathroom Faucet hot and cold Square Brass Basin Faucet Waterfall Sink Faucet Single Handle water tap,chrome
- JBP Max Faucet Bathroom Hot And Cold Basin Faucet Ceramic Valve Core Does Not Leak Longer Life-41
- Oudan Taps Full Copper Basin Hot And Cold Faucet Washbasin Washbasin Ceramic Faucet D (color -, Size -)
- Rubber-Cal 03-181-RE Kitchen Mat Anti-Slip Grease Proof Chef Mats with Beveled Edge, 3 8 x 36 x 60 , Red
- Led Thermoluminescent Kitchen Faucet 360 Degree redary Cold Water Mixer Kitchen Sink Faucet 7 Type Chrome-Plated Polishing Single Handle
- Oudan Sink Taps European style copper Brushed Into the wall Basin Hot and cold bathroom
- Gifts & Decor Plant Stand Shelf Flower Racks Wooden Flower Stand Collapsible Indoor Balcony Flower Stand Multi-Purpose Rack Three-Dimensional Flower Stand (color Primary colors)
- LH-Bathroom faucet：Contemporary Art Deco Retro Centerset Waterfall Widespread Ceramic Valve Single Handle One Hole Chrome, Bathroom Sink Faucet,1
- Ameriwood Home 5012303COM Owen Retro Accent Table, Espresso
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...
Join Dr. Li’s community and get new Eat to Beat shopping guide, free!
(3 - 12)
|Add Another Room|
Book direct with us and always receive the best rate, guaranteed!
When you book your room or suite directly with us on our website, you are always guaranteed to receive the best rate compared to external booking sites. If you find a lower rate anywhere else and the rate is publically available, we guarantee that we will match that rate and provide you with a further 10% saving
Terms & Conditions
When you book your stay directly on our website you'll be guaranteed:
- The lowest publically available rate
If you find a lower publically available rate we will match that rate and provide you with a further 10% saving. Submit a claim here.
- Priority Room Upgrade and Early Check-in
Booking direct with us will give you ‘Priority Room Upgrade’ and ‘Priority Early Check-in'
- No hidden fees or charges
Booking direct with us means no additional booking fees or charges added at the last-minute. All our rates shown are including VAT.
- Great perks to enhance your stay
Booking directly with us means you will always receive complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and access to our spa facilities at Akasha Holistic Wellbeing Centre
- Flexible cancellation terms.
Reservations can be cancelled or modified at the latest at 16:00 (local time at the hotel) 1 day prior to arrival free of charge.